Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

To Mrs Robinson


Dear Mrs Robinson

gamsahabnida very much for your excellent lessons and for teaching us professional skills.

I enjoyed learning new self defence moves and various techniques. I really enjoyed kicking and punching the boxing bag. It was really fun. I also enjoyed the funny times we all had.

I learnt the tenets of Taekwondo and use them more often even Indomitable spirit. I also learnt how to count up to ten in Korean and new words in Korean. I also learnt the student oath.

I am going to take all the tenets of Taekwondo and use it in sports and teamwork opportunities.

I really enjoyed Taekwondo so by dad is enrolling me in a Taekwondo club and maybe i’ll see you in one of them.

Thank you again.

Yours sincerely
Britney   

0 comments:

Post a Comment