Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Netbook Reflection 2012

The netbook from  Manaiakalani  has provided me a better chance of learning. With the netbooks we have used the Learn, Create and Share for two terms and I am enjoying it.

Everytime I see my netbook I can always see a better education for myself. During my two terms I can see an improvement in my main curriculum areas. To be honest it used to be really boring but now that I have a netbook it is actually fun. Commenting on others blogs are also exciting because I get the chance to find out about their learning and I get to meet others beyond this school.

The netbooks have made our school days interesting because now I talk more because there is a lot more to talk about.

My goal for the future is to get better at blog comments so others can go WOW.

1 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi Britney

I was very happy reading your reflection post just now. It is great for me to read about the ways in which you have enjoyed using your netbook and also to see how it has helped your learning.

You are going to start the year in 2013 FLYING into learning. I look forward to sharing in your learning online next year too.

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment